The One Woman Project Youth Ambassador program is an opportunity for high school students interested in gender equality to expand on their understanding of feminism, to learn about OWP and develop a range of skills to be effective advocates!
The QLD Seminar Series is an eight-week educational program for all young people - whether you are currently in high school, pursuing a trade, studying at university, or still working out what to do with your future!
Held on Tuesday nights starting Tuesday 13 March 2018, every week is filled with free food, great vibes and educational workshops on a new topic related to global gender equality!
Whether you are a seasoned feminist or this is your first foray into the world of gender, you are welcome to sign up for the free seminar series!
Applications for the Semester 1 2018 Seminar Series have now closed. Please check back for when we open applications in July for Semester 2!
- 13 March: Women in Nerd and Pop culture
- 20 March: Sex Critical Feminism
- 27 March: Rape Culture in Society
- 3 April: Public vs Private Spaces
- 10 April: Post-Colonial Feminism and Feminism in Pacific
- 17 April: Eating Disorders and Gender
- 24 April: Biological Sex “Differences”
- 1 May: “How To” Fight for Feminism